We want to keep our homes in a good condition so our residents can enjoy living there. Residents can report repairs:
- online via our online repairs portal
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- by text to 07786205096
- by calling the Freephone number 0800 783 2768 at any time (24 hours a day)
- by calling 020 3597 2067 if calling from a mobile
- in writing to any of our offices
- via housing staff (face to face when they see them about or at any Swan office).
Our tenancy agreements and handbooks give information about who is responsible for different repairs. Repairs which Swan are responsible for are categorised as follows:
Immediate these repairs will be carried out within 4 hours.
Emergency these repairs will be carried out within 24 hours.
Standard these repairs will be carried out within 15 working days.
Planned these repairs will be carried out within 45 working days.
Additonal help for older and disabled
For older and disabled residents we may, in some circumstances, carry out some repairs, decorating or gardening that would normally be the tenant's responsibility. We would normally only provide assistance if you cannot do the repairs / decorating / gardening yourself and do not have any family who can help you.
For further information please contact your Neighbourhood Officer or Supported Housing Officer on 0300 303 2500 or email email@example.com.
Further repairs information
For more information about Repairs please click on the links below: