Our Supported Housing Team help people live independently, by providing specialist housing and support services. The Team specialises in the following services:
- Accommodation for people with learning disabilities.
- Accommodation for people with mental health conditions.
- Accommodation for young single people aged between 16 and 24 years.
- Accommodation for young parents with children.
- Sheltered/Extra Care accommodation.
- Move on accommodation.
Our services support people in gaining independent living skills and maintaining a home.
The Supported Housing Team works with each individual service user to tailor the support to their needs - from budgeting and maximising benefits, through to accessing accommodation and educational services and work-based or social-community based services.
We are proud to be able to play a part in the success of our service users in moving towards independence and taking control of their lives.
For further information you can contact the Supported Housing Team.