Corporate Social Responsibility
We are committed to empowering our residents and providing innovative solutions which help to create sustainable communities.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy sets out our aims to:
- Provide education, training and employment opportunities for local people.
- Build community cohesion.
- Promote health, wellbeing and sports.
- Foster sustainable communities.
Our Environmental Sustainability Strategy 2016 - 2021 sets out how Swan will:
• Enhance its position as one of the most sustainable and environmentally-conscious Housing Associations in the UK.
It describes how our approach to sustainability will contribute to our organisational objectives, KPIs and Swan's mission. Swan will ensure its impact on the environment will be kept to a minimum with all legal obligations addressed. Environmental risks will be mitigated, carbon emissions reduced and we will continually improve our performance.
Our Environmental Policy 2016 - 17 also outlines our company stance on sustainability and looking after the environment.