Swan House Foyer provides supported accommodation for single young people aged 16 to 24 who are in housing need and require support to acquire the skills to live independently.
The scheme consists of 17 one bedroom flats. One of the flats is maintained as a 'crash pad' which provides emergency accommodation for up to six weeks for young people referred from Social Services, 16+ Access to Resources Team.
All flats are fully furnished with access to shared on-site facilities including a communal lounge, laundry and IT suite. Each resident has a dedicated support worker.
It is a condition of residency that residents sign up to and participate in a support plan and engage in accessing education, training or employment.
Support at Swan House Foyer
Swan House Foyer offers a range of support through an individually tailored support plan to meet the needs
of residents as they move towards social and economic independence. Some examples of support provided are:
- Advocacy and advice on welfare benefits and housing benefit.
- Budgeting and maximising income
- Independent living and tenancy management skills
- Health and wellbeing issues
- Access to education, training and employment
- Life skills such as cooking skills, healthy eating, cleaning/flat
- Motivational and Confidence building skills
- Move on and resettlement
We Are Here
Southview Road Vange
Tel: 0783 4517 818