Institute of Customer Service survey
Swan is committed to delivering brilliant customer care.
We carried out a customer satisfaction survey with The Institute of Customer Service (ICS) in February 2022. This survey was done to help us understand what we are doing well and where we need to improve. Thank you for taking part in the survey and sharing your views with us.
You told us what you expect from Swan:
- You said that you want us to keep our promises and contact you when we say we will
- You told us we need to do better when you tell us about a complaint or issue
- You told us you can get frustrated by cancelled or rescheduled repair appointments, and want to be kept updated when there are necessary delays to the repair
Since the last survey we have taken huge steps to improve! We have started three big improvement projects called:
- Keeping our promises (focused on ensuring all customer contacts via telephone, webchat and email are replied to promptly and with empathy)
- Customer repairs (focused on preventing rescheduled or cancelled appointments, increasing our operative workforce, and keeping you up to date about your repair)
- Customer complaints (focused on keeping you updated during the course of your complaint, and complaint investigation improvements
These big projects have been supported across the whole of Swan, up to the Swan Board and have already seen improvements in customer satisfaction (from monthly text surveys).
We really hope you’ve started to notice these improvements when you get in contact with us!
We have also launched Count Me In to keep you up to date with improvements we’re making based on customer feedback.
The Institute of Customer Service may be getting in touch with you again soon to ask if you would like to take part in another survey to see how we have improved our service over this time. We would greatly appreciate you taking time to share your views with us again.