Welcome to the Investors page for Swan Housing Group.
Swan Housing Association provides high quality and affordable homes to rent and buy.
We own and manage over 10,000 homes in Essex and East London.
Our principal activities are:
- Providing affordable homes for people who cannot afford to rent or buy in the open market, this includes new affordable rent product and shared ownership
- General needs housing service and a service for the Association's leaseholders
- Key worker accommodation (e.g. NHS)
- Investing in the community and involving residents
- Regenerating and developing sustainable communities
- Providing care and support services, property management
The Group has a strong credit rating of A from Standard and Poor's (S&P).
The total value of Swan's housing assets at 31st March 2017 was £690m.
For the financial year ending 31 March 2017, 58% of the Group's income related to social housing lettings, 9% other social housing activity and 33% non-social housing activities.
Swan Housing Association Response to HCA Regulatory Judgement
Please read Swan's response to the HCA Regulatory Judgement 29/3/17
Board and Directors
Details of our current Board Members can be found on this page.
Details of our Executive Team can be found on this page.
For more information, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org