Delivering effective services, enterprising solutions and exemplary homes and communities.


Further Advice on Moving

Swan operates across a number of local authority areas. Please click here to view information on Swan's homes by each area.

You can also visit or for more information on properties to rent or buy in Essex or East London.

You can also register at for details of rented properties from social landlords including Swan.  Note if you are not already living in a Swan home you can only register in Band 6 which will enable you to apply for some 1 and 2 bedroom flats.

If you live in London you can also register on Housing Moves This is the Mayor of London's housing mobility scheme that allows tenants of London boroughs or housing associations to move outside their existing borough to a different part of London. It is run by the Greater London Authority and the majority of London boroughs and housing associations are participating.  

If you are at risk of losing your home you may want to seek advice by visiting the Citizens Advice Bureau or Shelter.

Residents toolbox


© Swan Housing Association 2018. All rights reserved. Company no. 28496R. VAT No. 713 9515 35
Registered address: Pilgrim House, High Street, Billericay, Essex CM12 9XY.
Regulated by: Regulator of Social Housing.

T: 0300 303 2500

Website by Frontmedia