- Salary: £ per annum + commission (OTE £35k)
- Location: Across various developments (Tower Hamlets to Basildon)
- Closing Date: 29/03/2019
NU living is committed to creating beautifully designed, high quality places - that fit our customer's expectations and lifestyles. Working primarily across East London and Essex, NU living is creating homes people love, in places where they want to build their future.
NU living is a design-led, innovative developer with an ethical stance, committed to putting customers first homes that reflect 21st Century expectations and lifestyles. We put a huge amount of thought into planning and landscaping to ensure that our developments not only look good inside and out, they feel like home. NU living is making a difference to individuals, couples and families, creating homes people love, in places where they want to build their futures.
Innovation and flexibility backed with experience and integrity are the cornerstones of the NU living ethos. We are regeneration experts with experienced staff working collaboratively with our partners and suppliers towards one common goal.
Industry experts and our customers' also love what NU do. Just take a look at our awards over the past few years. We are extremely proud of what we do and excited about our future. Come on the journey with us!
As part of the Swan Group, all NU living profits are reinvested to fund the regeneration of exemplary, affordable new homes.
We are looking for ambitious individuals who have a track record of meeting targets in a demanding sales environment. Essential will be your ability to demonstrate high levels of customer service as this is the key to everything we do.
If you have these key skills and are happy working regular weekends, we can offer you:
- Working for one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for in the UK, you will also be offered a range of development opportunities aimed at continual personal growth.
- An opportunity to work with a highly innovative company.
- A wide range of benefits including a Pension scheme, Private Healthcare and Life assurance. There is a generous holiday entitlement and we are committed to training and developing all our employees.
NU living is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To view the job description, please click here.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to Andrew Brader - Hea of Sales email@example.com