Aids and Adaptations
Our adaptation service is available for residents with a household member who is elderly, disabled or has a long-term illness and needs extra support.
We can carry out minor adaptations such as:
- Installing grab rails.
- Installing extra stair rails.
- Installing lever taps.
- Providing level access entrances.
- Installing flashing or vibrating smoke alarms.
We can also help with major adaptations such as:
- Installing a shower.
- Putting in a ramp.
- Installing a stairlift.
- Installing a hardstanding for a car.
- Providing extra bathroom facilities.