Delivering effective services, enterprising solutions and exemplary homes and communities.


Our Services

You must arrange for your possessions and home to be insured.   Swan will not replace items or redecorate your home in the event of a fire, flood, vandalism or any other buildings related insured risk.

'My Home' contents insurance scheme is a special insurance scheme, available for all tenants and residents living in social and affordable housing.  The insurance will cover most of your household goods and contents against theft, fire, burst pipes or other household risks.  As well as covering your furniture, TV, clothing, carpets and electrical items, it also covers replacement of external locks if your keys are lost or stolen and the contents of your freezer.

You can find more details on the scheme and arrange cover in an easy and affordable way by calling them on

0345 450 7286 or visiting



Residents toolbox


© Swan Housing Association 2018. All rights reserved. Company no. 28496R. VAT No. 713 9515 35
Registered address: Pilgrim House, High Street, Billericay, Essex CM12 9XY.
Regulated by: Regulator of Social Housing.

T: 0300 303 2500

Website by Frontmedia