Our Leasehold Services Team is responsible for managing leases and helping homeowners.
The Team manages:
- Properties bought under the Right to Buy or Right to Acquire schemes.
- Shared ownership or HomeBuy schemes.
The team can help Swan Leaseholders with:
- Understanding their lease.
- Dealing with questions from solicitors when buying or selling a home.
- Helping shared owners to buy extra shares in their home.
- Working out service charge costs.
- Managing service charge accounts.
The team are also responsible for:
- Enforcing the convenants and conditions within a lease.
- Consultation on repairs that will cost more than £250.
- Consultation on services that will cost more than £100.
You can also read our Service Charge
Expenditure Booklet here, which gives
information about service charges to Leaseholders and Shared Owners.
For information about service charges please click here.
For further information you can contact the Leasehold Services Team.
Your Guild to Leasehold: http://www.rita.network/
The Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM) website: https://irpm.org.uk/consumer-leasehold-guides
Information on the Right to Buy and Right to Acquire: