Swan Rewards Scheme
Our way of saying thank you
The Reward Scheme was introduced to thank Swan residents who pay their rent on time and keep to their tenancy conditions. We know that many of you think it's unfair that tenants who don't pay their rent on time or cause Anti-Social Behaviour get the same benefits as those who keep to their tenancy conditions. So back in 2009, we introduced the Swan Reward Scheme to reward those tenants who:
- Pay their rent on time;
- Look after their home and garden; and
- Live peacefully with their neighbours.
If you meet these conditions you have the chance to win some great competition prizes in each edition of The Communicator, so make sure you keep to your tenancy conditions to be in with a chance of winning!
How do I qualify to enter the competitions?
It's really easy, you just have to be able to say YES to the following conditions:
- I have not owed more than 4 weeks rent in the last 6 months (excluding pending Housing Benefits payments)
- My home and garden are in a clean and tidy condition
- I have no outstanding legal actions against me
- There have been no proven reports of anti-social behaviour against anyone living in my home
- My annual gas safety check has been completed within time
- My home is owned and/or managed by Swan
- I do not live in short-term accommodation (eg. NHS, Foyer)
- I have kept to all my tenancy conditions for the last 6 months
If you have said YES to the above, you can enter our fabulous competitions in the Commmunicator.
If you cannot say yes to all the conditions or have any questions regarding the criteria please contact your Neighbourhood Officer on 0300 303 2500, who will be happy to tell you what steps you will need to take to qualify.