Complaints & Compliments

How to make a complaint or pay a compliment

We always try to provide the best service we can, but we know that sometimes we get things wrong. When this happens we want to know about it so we can put things right. By receiving complaints, we can learn from our mistakes and make sure the same problem doesn't happen again. If you have a complaint you can fill out our feedback form here or alternatively you can call our Customer Relations Officer on 0300 303 2500.

If you prefer you can write in to: The Customer Relations Team, Swan Housing Association, Pilgrim House, High St, Billericay, CM12 9XY. 

Click here for a copy of our Complaints Policy Statement.

Click here for a copy of our Complaint Handling Code - self assessment form. 

We welcome all feedback, especially if we have done something well.  It you would like us to pass on to a member of staff that they have done a good job or if you have an idea how we could do something better you can email us at