Swan Housing Association Shortlisted For Two RESI awards
Swan has been shortlisted for two RESI awards organised by Property Week for creating places people want to call home. These awards celebrate the residential property sector and its successes of the past year.
Swan has been shortlisted in the 'Landlord of the Year (Private and Social)' category which recognises excellence in housing and services provided to both social and private residents.
The second shortlist place recognises the iconic 360 Barking development. The 'Development of the Year' celebrates schemes with innovative features and top-quality design.
The 2020 RESI award winners will be announced later this year.
In 2019 Swan won a total of six national awards, two regional awards and was recognised as a finalist in a further twelve awards.
Six national awards:
- 1. Building Innovation Awards:Most Innovative Developer - Uplan
- 2. Building Innovation Awards:Best Modular Development - Beechwood West
- 3. 24 Housing Awards: Housing Professional of the Year - Pete Watts
- 4. UK Construction Week Awards: Housebuilder of the year - Swan/NU
- 5. Housing Heroes:Lifetime achievement award - John Synnuck
- 6. UK Housing Awards:Homebuilder of the Year (less than 1000 programme)
Two regional awards:
- 1. Prospers - Essex Care Sector Awards:End of Life Care Award
- Housing Essex Excellence Awards:Excellent Housing Professional: Pete Watts
And finalists in a further twelve national and regional awards:
- Inside Housing Development Awards:Best Partnership - Laindon Team
- Inside Housing Development Awards:Best Shared Ownership Development - Black Horse Yard
- Essex Care Sector Awards:Empowering Workforce - Care and Support Team
- Essex Care Sector Awards:Team of the year - Care and Support Team
- Regional Great British Care Awards:Workforce Development Award - Care and Support Team
- Housing Essex Excellence Awards:Highly Commended: Innovation and Design - Modular approach
- Housing Design Awards: Blackwall Reach Phase 2
- The Pineapples - Festival of Place:Place in progress - Blackwall Reach
- New London Awards:Mixed Use: Blackhorse Yard
- Housing Diversity Awards:Samantha Ming - Community Role Model
- UK Housing Awards: Contractor of the Year -Swan/Axis repairs partnership
- Resolve National ASB Awards -Team of the Year
Geoff Pearce, Deputy Chief Executive said:
"Swan is dedicated to creating communities where people want to live. We are delighted to have been shortlisted for two 2020 RESI awards, which demonstrate Swan's continued commitment to excellence within the property sector."