Access Award in Bookkeeping
Kickstart your accounting career!
Swan has partnered with AAT and New City College to deliver a Level 1 Access Award in bookkeeping.
With this qualification there’s no need for any prior accounting knowledge. This course introduces you to the role of a bookkeeper and simple bookkeeping techniques.
To attend this course you must:
- Be 19+
- Be legally allowed to work in the UK.
- Have lived in the UK for the last three years.
- Be claiming work-related benefits such as Jobseeker’s Allowance or Housing Benefit.
- Pass a short assessment for English and Maths.
- Processing customer and supplier transactions.
- Processing receipts and payments.
- Understanding the role of a bookkeeper.
- Understanding financial transactions.
- You can go on to study Level 1 Accounting software or L2 Bookkeeping.
- Seek employment or training as an Accounts Finance Assistant, Cashier or Administrator.
September 2021 (start date TBC)
New City College
Poplar High Street
To book an assessment or find out more, please contact Abdullah Hossain, Swan Employment and Training Manager, on 01277 844 242 or firstname.lastname@example.org