Construction Training Course
Are you 18+ and want an introduction to potential careers in the construction industry?
Swan Housing have partnered with South Essex College and Axis to offer you this bespoke course which will help you learn about various trades, gain practical experience and see what the industry has to offer. As well as getting an introduction to the building trades you will learn about the life in the industry to maximise your employment potential.
Training will include:
• Recognised construction qualification (learn the basics of multi-trades carpentry, joinery and plastering)
• Employability and functional skills
• Onsite work experience on completion of the course
• CSCS card and employment support
• Progression to further learning
The course begins in November and will run for three months. Please register your interest by 1 November.
We will hold an intro session where all further details will be shared with the candidates.
South Essex College Campus
Please register your interest to Abdullah Hossain, Employment and Training Manager at Swan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further information please call us on 01277844242.