Estate Services & Additional Support
Our Estate Services Team is always on hand to make sure our estates are safe, clean and tidy and that the shared areas can be enjoyed by everyone.
You can easily recognise our Estate Services Team by their uniforms and the vans they travel in. The team carry photographic identification with them at all times and will be pleased to show you this should you ask to see it. The Estate Services Team has been trained in the skills relevant to their work and can provide a range of services, which include:
- Cleaning the inside and outside of shared areas
- Checking lights in shared areas
- Removing graffiti
- Removing rubbish and dangerous items
- Carrying out regular inspections
- Cleaning and sanitising communal areas
Additional services for residents who need additional support due, for example, to age or disability:
- Wheelie bin cleaning
- Internal window cleaning
- Handyperson service – to complete DIY jobs such as fitting curtain poles, putting up curtains or shelves, basic plumbing and carpentry work, installing appliances, removing unwanted furniture and assembling new furniture.
For more information please contact the Estate Services Team on 0300 303 2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org