The rent we collect from our Swan residents pays for the services we provide. Rent payments are due in advance, unless you have another agreement with us. Rent can be paid in a variety of ways:
- Direct Debit: This is the most convenient way to pay rent on a regular basis. Payments can be set up to be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly and on any working day.
- PayPoint: Using your allpay rent card, cash payments can be made at any shop or outlet displaying the PayPoint logo.
- Post Office: Rent can be paid by cash or cheque at any Post Office using an allpay rent card.
- Online: You can pay online by going to http://www.allpayments.net/
- Phone: You can make payment over the phone using a credit or debit card by calling 0300 303 2500.
- Text: You can use your mobile phone to make payment after registering with allpay at allpayments.net/TextPay.
- Swan Office: You can visit any Swan office using your rent card to pay by cheque, credit or debit card.
- By post: If you want to pay by post, you can send a cheque, postal order or money order to a Swan Office. Please clearly mark your name, address and tenant reference number with your payment.
Please note, if you are an NHS key worker, not all of the above payment methods may be available, so please check before paying.
Need Help To Pay Your Rent?
We want everyone to have somewhere to feel at home and we offer support to residents who are having difficulty paying their rent. We have a dedicated Welfare Benefits Team who help to make sure that anyone who is entitled to receive a state benefit does, and we offer advice on how to help manage your money if it is needed.
While we do everything we can to ensure that no one is evicted from their home, residents who don’t pay their rent and who refuse to work with us to come to a solution, will eventually be taken to court and may be evicted.
If you are having trouble paying your rent, contact the Income Team straight away by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0300 303 2500.