Swan is committed to ensuring our homes are well repaired and maintained. As a resident you can report a repair that is needed to your own home or to a communal area 24 hours a day.
If you need to report a repair, this can be reported in a variety of ways:
- Online via our online repairs portal
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling 0800 783 2768 (freephone) at any time of the day (24 hours a day)
- By text to 07786 205096
- By calling 0203 597 2067 if calling from a mobile
- Tell a member of staff
- In writing to: Pilgrim House, High Street, Billericay CM12 9XY
You can find out who is responsible for repairs in our tenancy agreements and handbooks.
Repairs that Swan are responsible for are categorised as follows:
- Immediate repairs will be carried out within four hours
- Emergency repairs will be carried out within 24 hours
- Standard repairs will be carried out within 15 working days
- Planned repairs will be carried out within 45 working days
We understand that elderly or vulnerable residents may be unable to make repairs to their home such as decorating or gardening. As part of our dedication to supporting our residents, we can sometimes offer additional help with these tasks. If you need this additional support, please get in touch with us directly.
Here you can find more information on asbestos.
Here you can find more information on condensation.
*You can see the latest Covid-19 updates on our repairs service here.